Enhance your WooCommerce shop with a set of annasta product filters, to enjoy the rich choice of customization options and features! Our WooCommerce filters work in AJAX, URL, or button-submitted modes on the following types of pages:
- WooCommerce shop page
- WooCommerce category, tag, or attributes’ archives
- Pages with [products] shortcode-created product lists
Basic features of the free version
WooCommerce Taxonomy Filters
Taxonomy filters support any built-in or custom WooCommerce products taxonomy (categories, tags), as well as the WooCommerce products attributes (size, color, brand, gender) and custom product taxonomies, and offer plenty of styling options, such as checkboxes, radio buttons, Font Awesome Free icons, color boxes, tags and labels!
Read about filter styles offered by annasta Filters.
Products Search Control
Add the products string search box to provide keyword search through the filtered results, with support for autocomplete / search suggestions options.
Read about the search control settings on the plugin Documentation page.
Products Availability Filter
Includes in stock filter, out of stock filter and WooCommerce backordered products filtering option.
The Stock filter variations support beta option enables stock status filtering for variable products.
Products Rating Filter
Filter WooCommerce products by their rating.
Featured Products Filter
Filter by WooCommerce featured products.
On Sale Products Filter
Filter for discounted products.
WooCommerce Product Meta Data Filters
Create filters out of WooCommerce product meta, such as length, width, or any custom meta fields.
WooCommerce Products Per Page Control
Give your customers the flexibility of displaying as many products per page as they need.
WooCommerce Sort by Control
Add the products sorting (order by) options to your annasta Filters presets.
Dynamic product counts
Available for all the attributes, built-in and custom taxonomy filters.
Active filter badges
Display the enabled filters in an active filters collector on top of the preset, or above the filter, with reset filter button provided for each badge.
“Clear all filters” button
Displayed on top, or / and in the bottom of filters preset.
Toggle the opened / closed state of the filter by clicking on its title.
Hierarchical filters collapse
Collapse options for the hierarchical taxonomies.
Built-in Infinite scroll and “Load More” pagination support
Enable AJAX pagination for the filtered results of your WooCommerce shop, with infinite scroll, Load More button and the numbered AJAX pagination among the available options.
Read about our filters’ pagination settings in plugin Documentation.
Off canvas sidebar and other “Filters” button options
Open and close the filters at a push of a button. Displays your WooCommerce filters in a popup sidebar, or under the “Filters” toggle button.
Read about the display options of annasta filters presets in the plugin Documentation.
Step by step filtering style
Create WooCommerce products finders, with redirects, Back / Next buttons support, and many other useful options.
Read about step by step product finder settings of the annasta WooCommerce Product Filters in the plugin Documentation.
Easy filters placement
Use the annasta Filters Guttenberg block, widget or the [annasta_filters] shortcode to place filters in your site pages.
Other features of the annasta Filters plugin
- Wide choice of Filtering styles
- AJAX filters with instant submission will reload only the products part of your WooCommerce page when the filters are applied.
- Button-triggered AJAX products filters will load the filtered products list at a push of a button
- AJAX with delegated submission will delay the submission till it’s triggered by another preset or control.
- URL filters will create distinguished links to any filtered result.
- Form filters preset will act as a simple HTML form element submitted by a push of a button.
- Step by step style will create a WooCommerce products finder out of your filters preset, with redirect support and other useful options.
- Display pages selection
Configure your filters to display only on the needed pages (shop page, specific category page). Create different filter sets for different pages — categories, brands, tags etc (in combination with multiple presets support available in the premium version of the plugin).
- WooCommerce [products] shortcode filters
Use annasta Filters with product lists created with the help of the WooCommerce [products] shortcode. See the Filter [products] shortcodes on setting for details.
- SEO support
Includes page (HTML document), shop (H1 tag of the shop page) titles and meta description tags dynamic generation using the lists of currently active filters.
- Set the default products per page amount for your shop pages
- Customize the product columns count in your products lists
- WPML support. Please consult our WPML Compatibility Guide for information on WPML compatibility.
Additional functionality of the premium version
To support the development of this plugin, and / or expand the growing demands of your shop, you can purchase the premium version, which will allow you to enjoy a wider selection of features and even better customization flexibility. The additional features provided by the premium version include:
Multiple filter presets
- Customize WooCommerce filters by category / tag / brand / etc: create presets with different filter combinations for different pages.
- Place multiple synchronized presets on the same pages, mix AJAX filters and URL filters, create custom AJAX filters for WooCommerce products category, and use it in combination with a different site-wide annasta Filters preset.
Hide empty filter items
Use the Empty items style option to customize the display of options that return zero products in the current combination of filters. Hide the irrelevant filtering options, set them to lower opacity, or disable them from being clicked on.
Use the Hide empty filters option of the annasta Filters > Plugin settings tab to enable the entire filter concealment whenever all its options return zero products.
Dropdown filter style
Style your WooCommerce filters as dropdown select boxes with single-select radios, multi-select checkboxes, tags, custom icons etc.
Range filters for numeric taxonomies
Create range filters for numeric WooCommerce product taxonomies such as sizes, years, diameters etc, with range sliders and lists of ranges support.
Read about setting up a range filter for WooCommerce products on the annasta Filters Documentation page.
Range sliders for non-numeric taxonomies
Create range sliders for non-numeric WooCommerce product taxonomies (including attributes), such as XS-S-M-L-XL sizes.
For more information scroll down to the chapter on non-numeric filters in the Range selection type section of plugin Documentation.
Custom icon / label for each filter term
Set filter icon and label for each option of your filter separately.
Read about the custom term icons and labels settings on the annasta Filters Documentation page.
Set images as filter icons, and use them with or without label for each option of your filter separately, or set the same image for all the filter items.
Read about an image filter options and set up on the plugin Documentation page.
Range slider and stars style for the WooCommerce products rating filter
Configure your ratings filter to display as stars or range slider.
Read about the stars style for the WooCommerce rating filter on the plugin Documentation page.
Active filters collector above products
Display active filters badges, reset buttons, annasta presets, product counts, additional sort by boxes and other page elements above the products list or at other positions. Read more about adding elements to product list templates.
Hierarchical step by steps
Link different hierarchical levels of same-taxonomy filters belonging to separate presets into a step-by-step system of hierarchical dropdowns (or simple lists). Read more about hierarchical levels management offered by annasta Filters for WooCommerce.
Other premium features
- Configure active filter badges that you do not wish to be included into the active filters collectors. Read about this option on the Documentation page.
- Take control over the “Clear All Filters” button and exclude filters / controls from being reset. See the option documentation.
- Filters acting as reset buttons will clear all the rest of the filters. Read about this option in plugin Documentation.
- Enjoy the flexibility of the advanced SEO options: choose which filters to include in the auto-generated titles, customize their order, add prefix / postfix etc.
- Change the URL parameter labels for your filters.
- Customize the filtering query operators for WooCommerce product categories, attributes, or custom taxonomies. Available options: IN, AND, NOT IN.