Basic features of the free version
Enhance your Woocommerce shop with Woocommerce AJAX filters, URL-styled filters, filters for Woocommerce [products] shortcode, step-by-step product finders, and enjoy a rich choice of free options and features!
Woocommerce Taxonomy Filters
Taxonomy filters support any built-in or custom Woocommerce products taxonomy, including the Woocommerce products attributes (categories, tags, size, color, brand, gender), and offer plenty of styling options, such as checkboxes, radio buttons, Font Awesome Free icons, color boxes, tags and labels!
Read about styles for Woocommerce filters available in the annasta Filters on the plugin Documentation page.
Products Search Box
Add the products search box for easy keyword search through the filtered results, with support for autocomplete / search suggestions options.
Read about the search box settings on the plugin Documentation page.
Woocommerce Products Availability Filter
Includes in stock filter, out of stock filter and Woocommerce backordered products filtering option.
Woocommerce Products Rating Filter
Filter Woocommerce products by their rating.
Woocommerce Featured Products Filter
Filter by Woocommerce featured products.
Woocommerce On Sale Products Filter
Filter for discounted products.
Woocommerce Product Meta Data Filters
Create filters out of Woocommerce product meta, such as length, width, or any custom meta fields.
Woocommerce Products Per Page Control
Give your customers the flexibility of displaying as many products per page as they need.
Woocommerce Sort by Control
Add the products sorting (order by) options to your annasta Filters presets.
Dynamic product counts
Available for all the attributes, built-in and custom taxonomy filters.
Active filter badges
Display the enabled filters in an active filters collector on top of the preset, or above the filter, with reset filter button provided for each badge.
“Clear all filters” button
Displayed on top, or / and in the bottom of filters preset.
Toggle the opened / closed state of the filter by clicking on its title.
Hierarchical filters collapse
Collapse options for the hierarchical taxonomies.
Built-in Woocommerce AJAX pagination
With infinite scroll and Load More button support.
Read about AJAX pagination, “More Products” loads and infinite scroll for Woocommerce shop settings of annasta Filters on the plugin Documentation page.
Togglable Woocommerce filters controlled by “Filters” button
Open / close filters at a push of a button. Displays filters preset in a popup (off-canvas) sidebar, or under the “Filters” button.
Read about the display options available for the annasta Woocommerce filter presets on the plugin Documentation page.
Responsive filters display options
Hide your Woocommers filters or enable “Filters” button depending on the device screen width.
Read about the Visibility settings of our Woocommerce filters plugin on the Documentation page.
Step by step filtering style
Create Woocommerce products finders, with redirects, Back / Next buttons support, and many other useful options.
Read about step by step product finder settings of the annasta Woocommerce Product Filters in the plugin Documentation.
Easy filters placement
Use the annasta Filters widget or the [annasta_filters] shortcode to place filters in your site pages.
Other features of the annasta Filters plugin
- Wide choice of Filtering styles
- Woocommerce AJAX filters with instant submission will reload only the product list part of the Woocommerce shop page on each filter application
- Button-triggered AJAX products filters will load the filtered products list at a push of a “Filter” button
- Url filters will create distinguished links to any filtered result
- Form filters preset will act as a simple HTML form element submitted by a push of a button
- Step by step style will create a Woocommerce products finder out of your filters preset, with redirect support and other useful options
- Display pages selection
Configure your filters to display only on the needed pages (shop page, specific category page). Create different filter sets for different pages — categories, brands, tags etc (in combination with multiple presets support available in the premium version of the plugin).
- Woocommerce [products] shortcode filters
Use annasta Filters with product lists created with the help of the Woocommerce [products] shortcode
- SEO support
Includes page (HTML document), shop (H1 tag of the shop page) titles and meta description tags dynamic generation using the lists of currently active filters.
- Set the default products per page amount for your shop pages
- Customize the product columns count in your products lists
Additional functionality of the premium version
To support the development of this plugin, and / or expand the growing demands of your shop, you can purchase the premium version, which will allow you to enjoy a wider selection of features and even better customization flexibility. The additional features provided by the premium version include:
Multiple filter presets
- Customize Woocommerce filters by category / tag / brand / etc: create presets with different filter combinations for different pages.
- Place multiple synchronized presets on the same pages, mix ajax filters and url filters, create custom ajax filters for Woocommerce products category, and use it in combination with a different site-wide annasta Filters preset.
Dropdown filter style
Style your Woocommerce filters as dropdown select boxes with single-select radios, multi-select checkboxes, tags, custom icons etc.
Range filters for numeric taxonomies
Create range filters for numeric Woocommerce product taxonomies such as sizes, years, diameters etc, with range sliders and lists of ranges support.
Read about setting up a range filter for Woocommerce product on the annasta Filters Documentation page.
Range sliders for non-numeric taxonomies
Create range sliders for non-numeric Woocommerce product taxonomies (including attributes), such as XS-S-M-L-XL sizes.
For more information scroll down to the chapter on non-numeric filters in the Range selection type section of plugin Documentation.
Custom icon / label for each filter term
Set filter icon and label for each option of your filter separately.
Read about the custom term icons and labels settings on the annasta Filters Documentation page.
Set images as filter icons, and use them with or without label for each option of your filter separately, or set the same image for all the filter items.
Read about an image filter options and set up on the plugin Documentation page.
Range slider and stars style for the Woocommerce products rating filter
Configure your ratings filter to display as stars or range slider.
Read about the stars style for the Woocommerce rating filter on the plugin Documentation page.
Hide empty filter items
Do not display filter options with zero product count.
Active filters collector above products
Display active filters badges at the top of the products list of your Woocommerce shop page.
Hierarchical step by steps
Link different hierarchical levels of same-taxonomy filters belonging to separate presets into a step-by-step system of hierarchical dropdowns (or simple lists). Read more about hierarchical levels management offered by annasta Filters for WooCommerce.
Other premium features
- Configure active filter badges that you do not wish to be included into the active filters collectors. Read about this option on the Documentation page.
- Take control over the “Clear All Filters” button and exclude filters / controls from being reset. See the option documentation.
- Filters acting as reset buttons will clear all the rest of the filters. Read about this option on the plugin Documentation page.
- Enjoy the flexibility of the advanced SEO options: choose which filters to include in the auto-generated titles, customize their order, add prefix / postfix etc.
- Change the URL parameter labels for your filters.